ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Offsite Tapes and ARCUS

1999-06-16 07:35:09
Subject: Re: ADSM Offsite Tapes and ARCUS
From: Mark Kimelheim <Mark_Kimelheim AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:35:09 -0400
We currently use ARCUS for offsite tape storage.  All you need for each
tape is an external volume-series number, which is the barcode on the tape
if you're using robotics.  ARCUS will put the tape in a numbered slot,  but
that slot number if for their use only - all you need to know is the
barcode/volume-series number.

Mark.

dcaronna AT ttank DOT com on 15-Jun-1999 18:46

Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu