ADSM-L

AW: ADSM Offsite Tapes and ARCUS

1999-06-16 03:56:41
Subject: AW: ADSM Offsite Tapes and ARCUS
From: Roland Bender <BENDERR AT ING.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:56:41 +0200
Where can i get some information about ARCUS. I had a shorter look at their
homepage, but found nothing concerning ADSM?
(Still looking for a product, that makes me able to manage offsite storage
and ADSM in general.

We use HP OPENVIEW to get infos from the ADSM Actlog. Also some shorte
scripts to checking an -out tapes from our different pools.
That seems to work, but makes me not happy.