ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:42:38

Beginning on page 4 of the ADSM V3R1 Messages manual there is somewhat of a description...

      -----Original Message-----
      From:   Geetam Van Der Dussen [mailto:geetam AT SCOTPROV.CO DOT UK]
      Sent:   Tuesday, June 15, 1999 9:10 AM
      To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

      Dwight

      Thanks for this little treasure. Now I will have something to grumble about
      too! I am going to miss sifting through the activity log!

      But will the ANR????E catch all errors? I have heard that each of those
      letters actually mean something, but I have not found a reference yet where
      I can look up which combination of letters means what.

      Thanks

      > Date:    Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:24:11 -0500
      > From:    Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
      > Subject: Re: ADSM Actvity log
      >

      >      Sorry, you have to get in line behind me on the complaints !
      >
      >     I do a daily check of, say :
      >        q act begind=-1 s=ANR????E
      >     and often the ONLY error is the previous day's query showing where it
      >     found NOTHING !  (sigh)
      >
      >     Whine... grumble, moan...
      >
      >     Dwight

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is confidential and for the use only
      of the intended recipient.  If you receive the message in error you are not
      entitled to disseminate, copy or use the contents in any way.  In such
      circumstances please forward the message back to the sender or contact
      Scottish Provident Institution by telephone on 0131 556 9181.

      Scottish Provident UK is the marketing name in the UK of The Scottish
      Provident Institution, (a mutual life office incorporated by Act of
      Parliament registered in Scotland no. Z5).  It is a member of the Scottish
      Provident marketing group which also includes Scottish Provident
      International Life Assurance Limited (registered in the Isle of Man no.
      053002C).  Both companies are regulated by the Personal Investment
      Authority.  Scottish Provident Trustees Limited, (registered in Scotland
      no. 108046), Scottish Provident Pension Trustees Limited* (registered in
      England no. 2404622). Registered Office: 7-11 Melville Street, Edinburgh,
      EH3 7YZ. *Registered Office: One Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8HQ.   Head
      Office: 6 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YA.  Telephone 0131 556 9181