ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Setting Job Priority

1999-06-15 08:16:19
Subject: Re: Antwort: Setting Job Priority
From: Scott Fluegge <sfluegge AT VENATORGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:16:19 -0400
I wanted to run it from a script because we use Control M to schedule and
monitor jobs.  I did try creating a command schedule with priority 10 and
launched it.  It started fine but was not bumped when SQL started its backp so
that won't work...  Any other ideas?

Scott

"Mecki M." <rmeschon AT OTELO.IBMMAIL DOT COM> on 06/15/99 03:08:26 AM