ADSM-L

Re: Solaris 3.1.0.7 Client: Support for Solaris 2.7?

1999-06-10 14:31:43
Subject: Re: Solaris 3.1.0.7 Client: Support for Solaris 2.7?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:31:43 -0500
     I believe this is just the ptf7 for sol26 that will "install" on sol27
     but doesn't have TOTAL functionality with sol27 features (ie the 2gb
     file stuff)

     I'm double checking...

     Dwight

Author:  Edouard.Lauer (Edouard.Lauer AT BIL-DEXIA DOT COM) at unix,mime
Date:    6/10/99 11:45 AM

Hello,

ADSM client 3.1.0.7 is now officially available from IBM to download and
it supports Solaris 2.7

Hope this helps,
______ Prod. informatique ____ Systèmes Ouverts ________
__ * +352 4590 3889 __ * Edouard.Lauer AT bil-dexia DOT com __