ADSM-L

Re: Netware client GUI & Volinformation

1999-06-10 13:37:40
Subject: Re: Netware client GUI & Volinformation
From: STEVE MILLER <steve.miller AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:37:40 -0500
     We recently had a bad experience restoring an entire volume using the
     web GUI. It reported that all was restored when in fact random files
     and trustee assignments were missing. We restored again from the
     command line (one base directory at a time) and everything was ok. IBM
     did not have an answer for this. Also, it seems like the trustee
     assignments did not restore at the same time as the files themselves.
     So be patient and don't assume right away that the TA's aren't being
     restored at all, they just take a while to show up.