ADSM-L

Error using backup clients ANS2604S - Web client agent was unable to authenticate with the server..

1999-06-10 13:11:02
Subject: Error using backup clients ANS2604S - Web client agent was unable to authenticate with the server..
From: Robert A Wilkinson <Robert.A.Wilkinson AT AEXP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:11:02 -0700
Hi,

When I try to get into the web client for backup/restore I get the following
error:

I also get this with the Windows cbackup client.. It seems to work fine when I
use the Xwindows client?

I think it might be to do with the fact the ADSM server is also a client call
CLIENT.. I see messages in the ACTLOG indicating that I am not in compliance
with the licence as I do not own a network licence...

Does anyone know how to change the dsm.opt so the localserver is not
considered a networked client.. I don't need the networked version of ADSM
because the only server I want to back up is the one where ADSM is running. I
think at some point I must of buggered up the options into thinking my ADSM
server is a networked client called CLIENT???

Thanks,

Rob