ADSM-L

Re: NetWare performance w 3.1.0.7 + memory problem!

1999-06-10 06:58:31
Subject: Re: NetWare performance w 3.1.0.7 + memory problem!
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:58:31 +0200
Hello,

did you also notice that the memory problem is not resolved?

I checked the Netware memory and coud find that:

after loading the dsmc schedule, adsm has a size of 250 KB.

After a backup, the size stays at 1.25 MB instead of being released!!

Any comment form IBM?

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com