ADSM-L

Netware client GUI & Volinformation

1999-06-09 13:02:37
Subject: Netware client GUI & Volinformation
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:02:37 -0400
We have a Netware server which needs to be restored. I would like to do this
Via the Web GUI but I have a
concern that the vol option which restores trustee rights information will
not be restored via the GUI.

If this is the case then I will have to do a command line restore. Does
anyone have any experience
doing full server restores and having all trustee assignments restored via
the web gui?

I find no evidence either pro or con regarding this in any documentation.

Thanks -
CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!