ADSM-L

Re: Restored but nothing transferred

1999-06-09 07:01:11
Subject: Re: Restored but nothing transferred
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 06:01:11 -0500
     Hummmmm....

     My first guess is that the "active" file under ADSM is exactly the
     same as was on the client... thus it is as of the latest without
     having to do any work.
     (just a guess-duh-mation)

     did the file exist prior to your requesting the restore? ? ?

     if so try a rename of the file and do the restore again.

     Dwight

     and it is a V2 client working with a V3 server... try an update of the
     client, might just be something in the code