ADSM-L

Re: restoring deleted file

1999-06-09 00:35:22
Subject: Re: restoring deleted file
From: Don Caronna <dcaronna AT TTANK DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:35:22 -0700
I held back until now.
You need to realize that just because you keep 14 versions of a file means you
have it forever.
You need to setup and use several mgmt classes and archive data to ensure that
you "ALWAYS" have
a copy.

Don Caronna
Think Tank Systems, LLC
IBM CATE/ADSM Certified Technician
dcaronna AT ttank DOT com
www.ttank.com

Reinhold Wagner <rwagner AT ZEUNASTAERKER DOT DE> on 06/08/99 09:47:52 AM