ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for MVS and CA-1

1999-06-04 22:39:26
Subject: Re: ADSM for MVS and CA-1
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 21:39:26 -0500
Hi,
I have specified the tape deletion exit, and ADSM has worked fine with CA-1
for years at our site... until now.  Has anyone seen a bug with that tape
deletion exit   where in some cases it doesn't work?
I did briefly upgrade to 3.1.2.20, but had to back off to 3.1.2.14.   Would
upgrading, then going back, some how cause a problem with the tape deletion
exit?
Thanks,
Julie

Andreas Buser <Andreas.Buser AT BASLER DOT CH> on 06/04/99 01:55:44 AM

Please respond to Andreas.Buser AT Basler DOT ch