ADSM-L

Re: reliability of DLT tape

1999-06-04 15:10:14
Subject: Re: reliability of DLT tape
From: Ron Heflin <rheflin AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:10:14 -0600
We've been using a 7337 tape library for about 8 months and have not had any
media type problems with them.  We have seen a few instances where a tape drive
does not eject a tape back to the library and that causes problems.  We are also
using our 7337 as a primary storage pool so it is used all the time.

"Wu, Jie" <JWu AT NCTR.FDA DOT GOV> on 06/04/99 10:05:23 AM