ADSM-L

ADSM V3 and SQL support

1999-06-04 14:15:10
Subject: ADSM V3 and SQL support
From: Tom Haddad <thaddad AT COLUMBIAENERGYGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 14:15:10 -0400
Ive been reviewing the database tables to produce this report...

A list of all nodes and what mgmtclasses  are in USE by each (bound) ...

Example..I have one specific server where most of the data is bound to the
default mgtclass but has 4 more mgtclasses used in its INCLUDE statements for
specifics directories.

If I have, say, 30 mgmtclass across all domains, there is not easy way to see
which nodes are using what ..or bound to what!!!

When I run this query say against one node I get a long list (too much)...!!
Looks like the long list is reporting on all directory structures for that
node.. I just to see each unique mgmtclass for that node once.!
select node_name, class_name  from backups where node_name='TESTNODE'