ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:42:37
Bob,

     Yes - your way seems to make the whole process very easy - thanks for
taking the time to document and send it out.

     I really feel it necessary to once again thank all of the participants
on this list.  Sometimes I feel guilty about not having responded to a
posted question in a timely manner (when I may have been able to help).  I
receive the messages in the digested version, once per day, and sometimes
there are days that go by before I can get a chance to go back and take a
look.  Anyway - enough confession - just want to say that I've gotten so
much more detailed and very valuable assistance on ADSM from this group
than I will probably ever see from the vendor, and I really appreciate it!
Have a great weekend!

                         Ginny

---------------------- Forwarded by Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC on 06/04/99

       (Embedded image moved to file: PIC12914.PCX)

Virginia L Hysock/HI/CSC
06/04/99 08:15 AM