ADSM-L

Re: DRM on AIX

1999-06-02 16:58:44
Subject: Re: DRM on AIX
From: James SPORER <james.sporer AT CCMAIL.ADP.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:58:44 -0600
     Ginny,
     This is the command we run to move our tapes from vaultretrieve to
     onsitretrieve.  This command creates a file that has the checkin
     commands required when the tapes are returned.
     MOVE DRMEDIA * WHERESTATE=VAULTRETRIEVE TOSTATE=ONSITER -
     CMD="CHECKIN LIBVOL LIB_3590 &VOL STATUS=SCRATCH DEVT=3590" -
     CMDFILENAME="/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin/checkin.mac" WAIT=YES

     When the tapes are returned and inserted in the vault we run the following
     DSMADMC / -ID=ADMIN -PASSWORD=xxxx MACRO /usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin/checkin.mac

     Jim Sporer