ADSM-L

[no subject]

From: John Salamone <john_salamone AT t-t DOT com>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 1999 6:45 PM
Subject: password protection

hi, Can someone please help. I am having problems with people being able =
to access ADSM using my ID without using a password. Someone suggested =
that I double click on server in the GUI and look at general 2 0f 2 =
under server properties to see if I had password authenication check off =
which I did not so I gave it the option to have it prompted which =
worked. Now when I try to access my backup/archive client I receive the =
following error TCP/IP communications failure when I enter my password =
or not. What do I have to do to fix this problem and how? I would =
appreciate anyones help greatly.  tks John