ADSM-L

Re: Using ADSM to Archive.

1999-05-27 02:56:22
Subject: Re: Using ADSM to Archive.
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:56:22 +0200
Hello,

you are right, archiving is only dependant on the number of day. I hope it
is sufficient for you to choose a corresponding number of day to have 5
versions kept. Choose 5 days if you archive every day.

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com