ADSM-L

Re: 3.1.2.20 NT

1999-05-25 08:10:23
Subject: Re: 3.1.2.20 NT
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 08:10:23 -0400
Yes I noticed that the other day. We don't use it yet so it was low on my
"fix it" list.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!