ADSM-L

Re: Backup Copy Groups - How do I change what has already been ba cked up

1999-05-24 13:26:27
Subject: Re: Backup Copy Groups - How do I change what has already been ba cked up
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 13:26:27 -0400
What version are you on. There is a known problem with expiring inventory.
Looks like that may be your problem.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!