ADSM-L

AW: Antwort: (2) ADSM meetings in Germany

1999-05-21 04:29:25
Subject: AW: Antwort: (2) ADSM meetings in Germany
From: Roland Bender <BENDERR AT ING.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:29:25 +0200
Ähm Winfried and Sabine,

some information for you. I 'am looking for a meeting, but not able to
organize one.
That should be the part of IBM. I knew similiar meetings out of the OPCESA
Guid. They were
very well.

Dear IBM'ers.

Did you listen to the list? Would it be possible to realize a meeting of
ADSM using people? I know that the implementations will differ widely, but
the
exchange of information should be use- and helpfull to us.

Thanks,

Roland