ADSM-L

ADSM Windows NT

1999-05-19 08:56:34
Subject: ADSM Windows NT
From: G Christian <chris_g_fr AT YAHOO DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 05:56:34 -0700
Hi,

I want to upgrade my server Windows NT by replacing Hard-disk of 9 Gb
by 18 Gb and i've got an ADSM server 3.1.0.2 on it.

So when i reinstall Windows NT4 of the new disks and install the new
version of ADSM 3.1.2.20, all seems ok.
I copy the volhist.out and defng.out, extend db and log
and make the restore db. All seems ok BUT i 'm in front of a strange
thing : archivepool.dsm and backupool.dsm doesn't exists on the
ADSM\SERVER directory !! I must recreate them manually !!

It is normal or is there anything i forgot in my restore procedure...

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Chris.

JTES-VOUS YAHOO!?
Votre e-mail @yahoo.fr gratuit sur http://courrier.yahoo.fr