ADSM-L

Session Rejected, TCPIP Connection failure error

1999-05-18 11:39:49
Subject: Session Rejected, TCPIP Connection failure error
From: KEVIN D'COSTA <kdcosta AT USA DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 09:39:49 MDT
We are in the process of testing ADSM to backup our Domino Servers.
We have been getting this error "ANS1017E Session Rejected, TCP/IP connection
failure" every now and then during a scheduled backup. As a result of this
error the backup operation shows up as failed. Some days the backup shows up
as complete without any errors. So the error is not consistent during every
backup event.

Any help would be appreciated.