ADSM-L

Re: ANR2759E Error Message

1999-05-17 11:23:07
Subject: Re: ANR2759E Error Message
From: Richard Cowen <richard.cowen AT VTMEDNET DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:23:07 -0400
>   We are running ADSM 3.1.2.20 on OS/390 2.5 and getting error message:
>
>   "ANR2579E Schedule ... in domain ... for node ... failed
>   (return code 4)"

From the messages book (GC35-0271-03):

ANR2579E Schedule "schedule name" in domain "domain name" for node "node name"
failed (return code "return code").

Explanation:  This message is displayed when an ADSM client reports failure in
executing a scheduled action. The return code reported by the client is
displayed.

System Action:  Server operation continues.

User Response:  Examine the node's schedule log to determine the cause for the
failure.

Richard