ADSM-L

Notes question again

1999-05-14 12:02:19
Subject: Notes question again
From: Joel Cooper <jocooper AT DTTUS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:02:19 -0500
What I know about Notes wouldn't get me far, but I installed the Notes Agent
yesterday on a Notes v4.6.2a server. (I don't think it is supported due to a
Notes bug, but the messages I see says that it works. Anyway, I'm going to try
it on a 4.6.3 server.)

I kicked off the incremental backup. No problem.

However, I am trying to follow the instructions to attempt a document level
restore.

My Actions menu doesn't have an ADSM Restore Documents on it.

Any ideas?

Thanks, you all are always very helpful and I've learned a lot on this list.

Joel Cooper
Site Tech Server Team
Deloitte & Touche LLP
jocooper AT dttus DOT com