ADSM-L

Re: ODBC Under Unix

1999-05-12 16:22:16
Subject: Re: ODBC Under Unix
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:22:16 -0400
At 09:08 AM 5/12/99 +1000, steveh AT WESLEY.COM DOT AU wrote:
>2. Is anyone running ODBC queries from oracle *on UNIX*  direct to the ADSM
>database?

We had the same question, Steve.  I asked a similar question on this list a
few months ago and got no response.

>What drivers/additional software did you need? Can you point me at any howto
>information?

I have heard of a product that bridges between Unix and ODBC, but I have
not pursued it.  I heard mixed reviews about it.  I may pursue this in the
future, if I get time.

If you find out anything, I'd be interested in hearing about it!

..Paul