ADSM-L

Re: ODBC ont prompting for userid/password

2015-10-04 17:43:35
Subject: Re: ODBC ont prompting for userid/password
From: Magura, Curtis [mailto:curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Interesting.... Been using ODBC with no problems for months from both Access
and Excel. Went to create a new query the other day and ran into this same
problem. I was using Excel at the time. I found if I went in and did an edit
of an existing query that works and saved it as a new name I could then use
it and get prompted for user/passwd as expected.

Haven't spent much time looking into it at this point.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin
Enterprise Information Systems
Gaithersburg Md.