ADSM-L

Storage Migrator (Seagate)

1999-05-05 07:44:15
Subject: Storage Migrator (Seagate)
From: Leandro Carneiro Torres <ctorres AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 08:44:15 -0300
Folks,
Did you work with the HSM for NT (Storage Migrator) ???
When I start the HSM Service I received the following error messagens in
the error log:

Could not access the e:\media.log
Verify if the file or directory exists !!

Could not access the f:\media.log
Verify if the file or directory exists !!

Could not access the g:\media.log
Verify if the file or directory exists !!

The e:, f: and g: partition are the disk layer of the Storage Migrator
configuration.

Anybody can help me ???

Thanks very much,
Leandro.
Leandro Carneiro Torres - ctorres AT service.com DOT br
Service IT Solutions - http://www.service.com.br
Curitiba: (041) 339-3076 ou (041) 262-8320
              Rua Romano Bertagnoli, 655
              CEP 80710-060 - Curitiba - PR
Sao Paulo: (011) 3040-1960
Porto Alegre: (051) 212-3666