ADSM-L

Re: Directory Structures are going to the wrong place.

1999-05-04 11:13:21
Subject: Re: Directory Structures are going to the wrong place.
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:13:21 -0400
ADSM binds the directories to the management class with the longest
retention period for retain only even if it is not the default. I am
assuming the tape management class you created has a retain only period that
is greater than the default management class. You can get around this by
either changing the retain only parameter for the new management class or by
specifying the dirmc in the dsm.opt file and pointing to the default
management class.

Mark