ADSM-L

Lotus Connect Agent

1999-05-03 13:48:15
Subject: Lotus Connect Agent
From: Michael Webb <mwebb AT EPSILON DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:48:15 -0400
Hi,

I have two questions about the ADSMConnect agent for Lotus Notes.
First is can you use this if you do not save the deletions stubs in Notes
mailfiles?  I think you can just can't restore selected documents.
Second, when you are doing a rebuild of a dB it looks as though you can
rebuild the last backup to a different file such as you can in adsm when
you redirect.  But it looks as though if you do a point in time restore you
cannot redirect the restrored dB.  How would you restore a user's dB from
last say Monday to find a certain doc or to cut and paste certain docs into
the exsisting mailfile without overwriting?

Thank you for your help.. Your comments helped me to get it backing up...
Now for the restore..

Michael.
mwebb AT epsilon DOT com