ADSM-L

Re: How to cancel a dsmnotes command run as a server program?

1999-05-03 05:09:55
Subject: Re: How to cancel a dsmnotes command run as a server program?
From: "C. Lopez" <carlos_lopezm AT IECI DOT ES>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 11:09:55 +0200
Dear subscribers...

I received no response, so I had to work it out... :-)

This is the solution I found:

Instead of scheduling directly the "dsmnotes..."  command, which disables
the cancelation with Ctrl-C, I tryed to schedule "start dsmnotes ..." In
this way, the dsmnotes command is started as a new OS/2 session, out of the
Notes Server, and in such a way it is "cancel-enabled".

Carlos Lopez
Systems and Neworks Management
Informatica El Corte Ingles
mailto: carlos_lopezm AT ieci DOT es