ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:49
Hello again Everyone.  Our database has been growing steadily as we
added more clients.  This means that new db and log volumes have to
be created accordingly.  I would like to consolidate the db and log
volumes
into one big db and log volumes accordingly to prevent future problems--
corrupted volumes, accidental delete of volumes, etc, etc...

In ADSM, is it possible to perform volume consolidation?
If it is, where can I get information on how to do this?

Aloha,
Angel Bugarin
Sprint/Hawaii
Forecast for today: it doesn't matter, it's FRIDAY!!!! :-)

--openmail-part-0c0b4c6c-00000001--