ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-04-29 18:57:00
From: Doug Crossan <doug.crossan AT PERDUE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:57:00 -0700
Does anyone have a sample of a script where they do a query or select and then
pass the output of the query/select to the next command? I have tried other
combinations of the move drm command and there are various reasons why they do
not fit my scenario. Below is the sequence of events:

Backup the database using the offsite device class
Query for the volume name that was just created.
Use DRM (move drmedia...) to move JUST THAT volume offsite. (Making sure NOT
to move any previous dbb's that were created using the onsite device class.)
Backup the database using the onsite device class