ADSM-L

Re: Include/Exclude mistery to me.

1999-04-29 12:12:14
Subject: Re: Include/Exclude mistery to me.
From: John Johnson <jjohns AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:12:14 -0700
If you specify a directory with the EXCLUDE.DIR parameter ADSM will NOT
process it at all.  Therefore, it does not matter where you place it in the
opt file.  In my testing you also don't need to specify the drive letter,
although in some cases you may want to.

I would try:  exclude.dir  \users
       exclude.dir  \sp5atempt

I have never run into a problem with upper/lower case, I guess that would
depend on the platform you're running on.

John Johnson
Systems Management

"Morlier, John" <jmmorlier AT AVONDALE DOT COM> on 04-29-99 07:32:06 AM