ADSM-L

Re: NT client multiple concurrent scheduled backups

1999-04-27 18:00:17
Subject: Re: NT client multiple concurrent scheduled backups
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:00:17 -0700
I have to run an incremental backup of 800GB of data each night.  The amount
of changed data will be approximately 700GB.  This data branches off 3 main
subdirectories in the D: partition.   I know, they aren't making this easy
on me :-)

Thankfully I have 12 3570s in 2 3575 libraries to backup to!

Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:        jbassi AT gloryworks DOT
com
Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:        jbassi AT gloryworks DOT
com
Storage Management Team Lead          Cellular/VM:   (408) 836-7147
Dickens Services Group                Internet:      www.TeamDSG.com