ADSM-L

Suddenly no licenses

1999-04-27 10:34:24
Subject: Suddenly no licenses
From: Barton Longacre <spcbartl AT SRC.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:34:24 -0500
I inherited the implementation of ADSM from my predecessor a late last summer,
and have been slow in getting the system online.  I was finally getting
somewhere last week.  Yesterday I came in and started receiving error messages
that the server was no longer in compliance [it was compliant on Friday].
Re-registering the license files doesn't work.  According to the paperwork, our
licenses shouldn't expire for a couple months, but my assumption is that they
have.  We have calls into ADSM and our vendor, but on the remote chance that
someone else has encountered such a problem, I'm posting this here because
obviously I could have missed something.  Thanks in advance.