ADSM-L

Re: SQL Querries

1999-04-27 09:34:25
Subject: Re: SQL Querries
From: Ron Heflin <rheflin AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:34:25 -0600
Scott,

Look in the ADSM V3 Administrator's Reference manual under the 'select'
statement.  You will find  a very small amount of information about
SYSCAT.TABLES, SYSCAT.COLUMNS, and SYSCAT.ENUMTYPES.  These are the tables
you need to query to get information about the tables and variables in
those tables that you can query.

Scott Fluegge <sfluegge AT VENATORGROUP DOT COM> on 04/27/99 08:03:43 AM