ADSM-L

How to cancel a dsmnotes command run as a server program?

1999-04-26 10:52:06
Subject: How to cancel a dsmnotes command run as a server program?
From: "C. Lopez" <carlos_lopezm AT IECI DOT ES>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:52:06 +0200
Hi all:

In an OS/2 environment, the dsmnotes command is scheduled by Lotus Notes,
as a Server Program, in Names and Address book, according to ADSM Notes
Agent documentation.

The command runs as expected, but I can find no way to cancel the command,
when it is needed. If I try cancel session in the server console, it
resumes making backup of the next database. The command can't be cancelled
at the client, as it executes as a Notes server process and can't receive
any ctrl-c.

Regards

Carlos Lopez
Systems and Neworks Management