ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and MS Exchange

1999-04-23 14:18:45
Subject: Re: ADSM and MS Exchange
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:18:45 -0400
You need to read the Exchange Agent documentation closely. You must create a
new management class with retain extra and retain only set to 0. Otherwise
it keeps the copies for whatever you have your retain only set for. If you
download the latest fixtest of the Exchange Agent it includes an option that
allows you to delete backups of the IS and DS from x days back. It works
too, I'm using it! :)

Mark