ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:49
lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM wrote:

>Same problem as identified in my previous post.  This time on Solaris.
>Some filesystems are not being backed up.  Nothing strange about the file
systems in this case.
>Applying the / to the end generates the same ANS4014E error.  Using
-subdir=yes processes files, but doesn't send them.
Hmm, I know its really obvious, but could this be a problem with the
Hmm, I know its really obvious, but could this be a problem with the
include/exclude list?

Which backups are being referred to. I'm pretty sure that you mean a 'dsmc
inc', in which case does a 'dsmc selective' work
on these filesystems.?

Are the backups being run from the root user? If not, does the user id being
used have access to the file sys's?

I haven't got an error reference to hand to find out what a ANS4014E means,
(something to do with venerable Tektronix
green screen graphics terminals perhaps?). Is there any chance, especially
seeing as the problem appears with two clients,
that there's a problem with the server end of the connection? Just a thought.

Regards

Bob Cross, Scottish & Newcastle plc.

--Boundary_(ID_voAE0F1Oc2Ksmf96F9052w)--