ADSM-L

Re: Question about list

1999-04-21 15:29:45
Subject: Re: Question about list
From: Dennis Haas <dhaas AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:29:45 -0500
Mark Remeta wrote:
>Do other people see there own posts on this list?
>I surely don't. If that is the way it is setup can someone explain why?
>I would like another assurance that my message's are being read other than
>the message you get from the list serve.

You can have the listserv send you your own messages by sending a note to
listserv AT vm.marist DOT edu, and including
SET ADSM-L REPRO in the body of the message.

Additionally,  you could verify that your message was sent by checking this
listserv's archive at http://msgs.adsm.org.

Hope this helps,
Dennis Haas
IBM Global Services - St. Louis Mo.