ADSM-L

Re: Backups of DEVICE CONFIG data and VOLUME HIST data

1999-04-21 14:26:20
Subject: Re: Backups of DEVICE CONFIG data and VOLUME HIST data
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:26:20 -0700
Restore:
From:  a:\files\volhist.out
to:    c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\server\volhist.out

From:  a:\files\devcnfg.out
to:    c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\server\devcnfg.out

From:  a:\files\dsmserv.opt
c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\server\dsmserv.opt
I run a batch file after each database backup that copies these files
and other settings (disk volumes, options files etc) to a floppy, which
is
kept with each database backup tape.