ADSM-L

Re: Automating ADSM client installation

1999-04-21 13:33:39
Subject: Re: Automating ADSM client installation
From: fx <fx AT AXA-FRANCEASSURANCE DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:33:39 +0200

 yes, i had the same problem. there's a fixtest for the win32 client
(IC22800) but it doesn't fix all the problem. look in the list
archives (http:/:www.adsm.org/) for some thread about this.

 i finally made a custom script to install the client on nt
[3.51|4sp3|4sp4] which works perfect. there was just a problem
with the nls file which was not in the api directory,
causing authentification to fails when installing the services.

 fx

---
 fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr | To have no errors
 fx AT axa-franceassurance DOT fr | To have no errors
 Networking & system stuff | would be life without meaning.
   Axa France Assurance    | No struggle, no joy.