ADSM-L

Re: Expire after 3.1.2.20 Upgrade

1999-04-21 02:53:29
Subject: Re: Expire after 3.1.2.20 Upgrade
From: Andreas Buser <Andreas.Buser AT BASLER DOT CH>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 08:53:29 +0200
After upgrading our ADSM OS/390 Server from 3.2.1.0 to 3.1.2.20 we sav
the same phenomen, the first EXPIRE INVENTORY took about 8 hours,
examined 3 Mio Files and expired about 1.5 Mio files. The next time it
runs (we run EXPIRE INVENTORY daily) it took about 2 hours examined 2
Mio files and expired about 150'000 which is more or less our normal
amount.

What we now see ist that the EXPIRE INVENTORY takes longer. Before the
update it took about an 1 hour and a quarter, now we see 2 to 6 hours
elapse time but with the same amount of expired files.

We did not run AUDIT RECLAIM yet, but I'm not sure if i have to. Nothing
was mentioned in the HOLDDATA of the PTFS.

Does anyone know if AUDIT RECLAIM should be run or not after upgrade to
3.1.2.20?

Kind Regards
Andreas Buser

Tel: ++41 61 285 73 21  Fax: ++41 61 285 70 98

Email: Andreas.Buser AT Basler DOT ch

Address:
Basler Versicherungsgesellschaft
Andreas Buser