ADSM-L

Re: dsmc q backup -fromnode

1999-04-20 19:13:27
Subject: Re: dsmc q backup -fromnode
From: Mira Jung <mira AT SEAS.UCLA DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:13:27 -0700
Thanks to John Haight, I finally got the answer.
It's mentioned in the manual, but it was so easy to overlook
the kind of syntax required but he set me in the right direction.

In appreciation of the replies I got, here's the summary:

dsmc> q backup -fromnode=node1 {\\node1\d$}\*
        displays the files backed up from the D drive (FAT filesystem)

dsmc> q backup -fromnode=node1 {"\\node1\c$"}\*
        displays the files backed up from the C drive (NTFS filesystem)
        Note the quotation marks are necessary for NTFS filesystem

Thanks all for the help.

Mira