ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on AIX _ database recovery task

1999-04-20 16:15:14
Subject: Re: ADSM on AIX _ database recovery task
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:15:14 -0500
     Now where I've done this in V2 under mvs I had to ensure I started
     ADSM and "extend db" & "extend log" to the exact values they were when
     the db backup was created to get the restore db to work...

     Under AIX I've  never rebuilt the system on an entirely new
     environment, only started with a server, shut it down, and did the
     restore db with the existing DB & LOG vols that hadn't changed (extend
     wise) since the backup db was created...

     later,
           Dwight