ADSM-L

Re: Solaris 2.6 and ADSM Client V3.1.0.6

1999-04-20 11:00:19
Subject: Re: Solaris 2.6 and ADSM Client V3.1.0.6
From: Dustin Cavanaugh <dcavanaugh AT UCSD DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:00:19 -0700
I've tried the command Richard gives below with success. It is important to
realize that this syntax is for the bourne shell. I've had mixed results
from the cshell, including the process suspending on tty output.

IBM really should support starting, stopping, and recycling the scheduler
from scripts located in the /etc/rc?.d directories.