ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:49
This are my cents, but I'm not familiar with OS/2 and ADSM V2:

As far as I understood PC-like filesystems, chkdsk checks inconsistencies in
FAT .
This definitvely will not help You.

If You had a V3 Server and You are using ADSM in rollfwd mode, You could have
done
a point-in-time restore of the db. But You have V2, and I'm not too familiar
with
that..

You could try an 'audit db', but You will need plenty of time (hours, I would
expect). Better You call IBM with prio 1, if You have a service contract.

If not

1) try to restore the db?
2) export all your nodes as far as it is possible, scratch your db and import
all

Maybe others have better ideas.

If You pass this problems, You should go for ADSM V3 asap.

Regards
Roger

--
Roger Hohmann