ADSM-L

Re: Default date format for HP-UX

1999-04-19 09:37:10
Subject: Re: Default date format for HP-UX
From: Mike Knight Mail id 1 <mkmail-1 AT WS1183.MDC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 08:37:10 -0500
Since nobody else replied, I will jump in.  No, I don't think you are
doing anything wrong.  We also noticed that the default dateformat
changed from 1 to 0 on HPUX 10 clients with patch 3.1.0.6.  There is
nothing in the README or publications documenting this as a planned
change.  I searched for complaints on this and didn't find any.
I planned to call this in to IBM support, but haven't had time.

Mike Knight         This is my personal opinion, not any company's, etc.

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:25:56 -0400, Thomas Denier asked,