ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:49
Monte Ambrose,  ADSM Client Development wrote:
>The next PTF (7) for the ADSM clients will have a resolution for this
>problem.   A new option was added: ARCHSYMLinkasfile.    If you specify
>ARCHSYMLinkasfile=no then symbolic links will not be followed for Archive.
>If you specify ARCHSYMLinkasfile=yes then symbolic links will
>continue to be followed (This is the default behavior).

Yessss finally!  Three quick questions:
1. Will this change be for all clients, (I'm particularly interested in AIX and
Solaris)?
2. When? [looks at his watch]
3. Although it won't follow symlinks, will it still save them [good] or just
ignore them [v. bad]?

>Thank You,
No, no, thank YOU.

Bob Cross, Systems Programmer (and ADSM fan)

--Boundary_(ID_1n+7UuGdUrUmgQ5QxS0wcw)--